Susana García Peredo
I studied Interior Design in Institución Artística de Enseñanza (IADE) and afterwards, during a stay in London, I took specialized courses in some of the best British schools such as KLC School of Design and Central Saint Martins College of Arts.
During my first years of career I worked as freelance and in companies such as El Corte Inglés which gave me a key baggage to take part in the Departamento de Inmuebles de Paradores de Turismo during 13 years. This experience in hundreds of big projects and interior design I apply it now, from NIK NAI NUNA, to all our projects.
María Mezquita Uruñuela
Trained in Project Management in the Instituto de Empresa IE and with a Master Degree in Project Management in the International Graduate School Business, I began my career in Gastón y Daniela in the Industrial Division.
22 years in Gastón y Daniela, 10 of them as Director of the Integral Projects Department, allowed me to be a good insider in this sector and work, among others, with first-rank hotel chains such as Meliá, NH, Vincci, Paradores de Turismo, as well as with independent hotel owners - Balagares, Quo, Mercer, Palacio de Luces. Now, from NIK NAI NUNA, I apply this experience to all our customers.
NIK NAI NUNA is ideas and realities. That´s why we work closely with a number of trusted partners, contractors, craftsmen, furniture makers and accomplished tradesmen that provide their experience and know-how. They are part of the team since, thanks to a close relationship, our projects reach the quality which defines us.
We approach every project with flexibility and efficiency, because each one is special and unique. Therefore, we organize our work in a tailored 3-step process that ensures us to thoroughly comprehend all our client´s requirements:
· First interview to determine the objective of the project.
· No-charge initial meeting with the client at the property to take the brief and discuss the design and aesthetics of the project.
· Study of the actual status.
· Written Fee proposal.
· Measured and complete site survey and analysis to maximize the potential of the property.
· Presentation of a Concept Scheme including draft layouts plans of the space, preliminary furniture designs and initial proposal of finishes.
· Draft cost plan with provisional sums according to the works included along with an outline program.
Execution and details.
· Detail design and specifocation stage.
· Full project management
· Procurement service, dealing with craftsmen and suplliers.
· Delivery and installation.